Thanksgiving means coming together with friends and family to share a meal and give thanks. No matter who you celebrate Thanksgiving with, you're bound to be doing some eating, and possibly a lot of cooking. Thanksgiving pies can often end up being last on the list when you're preparing a big meal for a large group. Before you run to the supermarket for a last minute, store bought pie, consider making one of your own.
You don't have to slave for days preparing a pie that tastes as good as it looks. In fact, many pies can be made a couple of days in advance to save you prep time. With the right ingredients and a simple recipe, you can whip up a delightful, beautiful pie for your entire family to enjoy. You'll have one more thing to give thanks for this year: Easy baking without the fuss.
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Signature Management! We wish you and your loved ones a holiday season filled with cheer (and pie!).
- Cranberry Apple Pie. This equal parts sweet and tart pie will be a welcome surprise to your dinner guests without working you too hard in the kitchen. From the crisp texture to the bursting flavors of tart cranberries and sweet apples, you'll want to save this recipe for future family gatherings!
- Sweet Potato Pie. This delicious sweet potato pie recipe is as simple as it gets. Once you've cooked the sweet potatoes, all you'll need is a food processor to mix your ingredients before pouring into a pre-made pie shell and baking.
- Vegan Apple Pie. Don't spend hours slaving away on that labor-intensive apple pie recipe passed down from your great aunt. This vegan apple pie has just as much flavor and without any of the hassle. As a bonus-it'll be perfectly suitable for your friends and family members who don't do dairy!
- Chocolate Mousse Pie. Thanksgiving isn't just about pumpkin pie and cranberry sauce-it's also about CHOCOLATE. Celebrate your favorite rich, decadent flavors in this easy chocolate mousse recipe that will guarantee you save extra room for dessert!
- Pumpkin Pie. A simple list of 5 ingredients come together in this delicious recipe that you'll have ready to serve in under an hour. We recommend making two of these, since they're as delicious as they are simple to create!
- Chocolate Fudge Pie. This rich and creamy pie will take you 10 minutes from start to finish, and you may have a hard time saving it to serve to family! With less than 6 ingredients, you can whip this pie up at the last minute, and have everyone wondering if you're a true wizard in the kitchen.
- Pecan Pie. It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without some mention of a traditional pecan pie, and this recipe is our winner. This rich pie recipe is uncomplicated and flavorful, and will be a slam dunk with the pecan lovers at your table.
- Maple Pumpkin Tart. This delightful tart with hints of maple syrup and lemon zest has an unexpected texture and flavor profile that will make it a surprising winner in your stack of pies. Full of flavor, but light and satisfying, you'll want a second piece of this delicious tart.
- Pumpkin Cream Pie. The extra-rich filling and ultra creamy topping make this pumpkin cream pie extra decadent and filled with equal parts sugar and spice! If you want to put a twist on your traditional pumpkin pie recipe, this is it.
- Coconut Cream Pie. Coconut, cream and pure bliss are packed into this delicious pie that will wow the coconut lovers in your life. Get ready to be completely won over-especially with the surprising and delightful chocolate crust.
Photo | Martha Stewart