Fall TV Preview
It's true that we love fall for the colorful, changing foliage, the crisp, cooler temperatures and the variety of seasonal, outdoor activities and events.
We also love fall because, after a long, hot summer, it reminds us that it's perfectly okay to snuggle up inside our cozy homes and GET BACK TO A NEW SEASON OF TV PROGRAMMING.
After all, we've been on edge wondering how last season's cliff hangers would turn out. We've been needing a quiet, relaxing way to end our busy Mondays, and we're hopeful that a new, promising program will do just the trick.
If you're wondering when your favorite shows are premiering, or are curious about new shows to add to your must-watch list, we've got your back! Check out this list of 7 premieres NOT to miss this season. For a full calendar of TV premieres, go straight to the source. Happy couch cuddling!
- Criminal Minds. (CBS) Debuts a new season on October 1st. Intense, and enthralling, this show is bound to suck you right in!
- Homeland. (Showtime) Debuts a new season on October 5th, and Claire Danes is sure to have us all on the edges of our seats, yet again.
- A to Z. (NBC) This NEW romantic comedy is an editor's pick on TV Guide, and debuts on October 2nd.
- State of Affairs. (NBC) Katherine Heigl returns to prime time television in this NEW political drama on November 17th.
- The Walking Dead. (AMC) This horror drama gets us every Sunday night, and kicks off a new season on October 12th.
- The Affair. (Showtime) Premiering October 12th, this NEW drama features an excellent cast, and tells its story through the lens of alternating male and female characters.
- Bad Judge. (NBC) Starring Kate Walsh from Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy as its protagonist, this NEW comedy tells the daily life story of professionally successful, but personally failing Rebecca Wright (Walsh). Premieres October 2nd.