Grilling season is in full swing, and you've probably been taking full advantage of warm nights and weekend cookouts by grilling up your favorite, tried and true burger recipes. As summer continues and you find yourself planning family gatherings, end of summer parties and labor day cookouts, you'll want to stock up on fresh recipes to keep your grilling game solid.
We've gathered 10 of the best burger recipes we could find, including recipes for the indulgent, the healthy and the cheese-lover (mmm...cheeseburger). Choose from chicken burgers, turkey burgers and burgers stuffed with every kind of cheese (yes, we did) for your next cookout. For those focused on their health, there are simple, tasty options that won't weigh you down, but will still satisfy your need for a burger straight from the grill.
We've got something for everyone in our list of 10 Best Burger Recipes. Try one or try them all, and have a great grilling summer from all of us at Signature Management!
- Sriracha Turkey Burger. Spice up your traditional turkey burger recipe without adding fat and calories into the mix with this zesty sriracha turkey burger recipe that is as light as it is delicious.
- Caprese Burger. Summer is the season for ripe tomatoes and basil, and what better way to eat them than on top of fresh buffalo mozzarella and a juicy burger?
- Teriyaki Burger. Add some zing to your next cookout with these delicious and simple teriyaki burgers that are packed with bold flavors that will wow your senses.
- Blue Ribbon Barbeque Chicken Cheeseburger. This burger is a complete mouthful, in more ways than one, and is perfect for those who abstain from eating red meat. Rich, decadent and packed with flavor in every bite, you'll want to wash this one down with something cold and refreshing.
- Pimento Cheese Stuffed Burgers. Nothing says the south like pimento cheese, and these stuffed burgers scream southern summer, from start to finish.
- Fiesta Burgers. Zesty, flavorful and less than 300 calories per burger, you can't go wrong with this healthy twist on your favorite burger recipe. Add a side of chips and salsa, and you'll be feeling south of the border, in no time!
- Bloody Mary Burgers With Horseradish Dressing. On lazy sundays (after late saturdays), you can turn to this delicious burger recipe to hit the spot.
- BLT Burger with Bacon Mayonnaise. Texas toast, crisp bacon and bacon mayonnaise make this a solid meal that will satisfy the biggest eaters in your family. Plan to eat light on the day you whip up this burger recipe, because you'll need the room in your belly for all that flavor!
- Sundried Tomato Pesto Burgers. Zesty pesto and crisp sundried tomatoes give this burger recipe the perfect italian twist that will delight your taste buds, all season long.
- Tangy Turkey Burgers. Healthy, light and delicious, these tangy turkey burgers are topped with ripe avocado and are a satisfying alternative to heftier burger recipes.